Ages of Myth
- For every 4 points of BAB a character possesses, their Dex bonus to AC increase by 1.
- Having Craft (alchemy) as a class skill enables you to craft any and all magic items, treating your ranks in he skill as your caster level. You still can’t create potions, spell-trigger, or spell-completion items if you can’t cast the corresponding spells.
- Craft (alchemy) is only ever a class skill for the caster classes unless a character takes the True Alchemy feat.
- Heal is a class skill for Brawlers, Cavaliers, Fighters, Rogues, and Swashbucklers.
- Knowledge (the planes) is a useless skill in this campaign.
- Survival is a class skill for rogues.
- True Alchemy: Grants the character Craft (alchemy) as a class skill. Requires at least 1 rank in Craft (alchemy).
- Duelist: Replace references to falcatas and bucklers with references to the long makhaira and vambraces respectively.
- All casters gain Ascended Spell as a bonus feat.
- Use Unchained classes where applicable.
- Rogues are proficient with all simple weapons, light martial weapons, and shortbows.
- Samurai do not gain proficiency with the katana, the naginata, or the wakizashi, and can apply the Weapon Expertise to either the atlantean sword, javelin, khopesh, lance, long kopis, short bow, or spear (any variant), instead of the normal choices.
- Whirling Dervish abilities apply to the atlantean sword instead of the scimitar.
- Horizon Walkers cannot pick other extraplanar terrains, but do gain access to the Volcanic Terrain of a Cinderwalker Ranger. Volcanic Terrain Master grants fire resistance 10. Volcanic Terrain dominance increases this to fire resistance 20 and grants the Horizon Walker a +1 competence bonus on all attack and damage rolls again creatures of the fire subtype.
- Mad Dog
- Titan Mauler
- Snakebite Striker
- Beast Rider
- Standard Bearer
- Phalanx Soldier
- Shielded Fighter
- Titan Fighter
- Weapon Master
- River Rat
- Roof Runner
- Bounty Hunter
- Whirling Dervish
- Priest – Divine, Prepared
- Sorceress – Arcane, Spontaneous, Greek
- Skald – Arcane, Spontaneous, Norse
- Hultan – Arcane, Prepared, Thracian